Lakers' Nick Young celebrates shot that didn't go in
Not that we're complaining.
What's amazing is that in a season of lows, the team found a way to add one more to the collection.
In Tuesday's game against the New York Knicks, guard Nick Young thought he had made a three-point shot as the clock was winding down. So, he decided to celebrate his achievement.
Problem is, the ball didn't actually go in the hoop.
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover
- Texas Tech coach Kingsbury reads tweets about his own attractiveness