Lakers' Nick Young celebrates shot that didn't go in
Not that we're complaining.
What's amazing is that in a season of lows, the team found a way to add one more to the collection.
In Tuesday's game against the New York Knicks, guard Nick Young thought he had made a three-point shot as the clock was winding down. So, he decided to celebrate his achievement.
Problem is, the ball didn't actually go in the hoop.
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security