Spurs mascot suffers unfortunate eye injury
But it wasn't Hip Hop.
During Wednesday night's game between the San Antonio Spurs and Denver Nuggets, Denver guard Aaron Brooks went all-out to chase down a loose ball.
In the process of doing that, he accidentally bumped into the Spurs' Mascot, "The Coyote."
That's where things began to fall apart. Literally.
- Peyton Manning -- not a good dancer
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover