Florida TV station gets creative with Elite Eight highlights
A Florida TV station put together a pretty impressive attempt at recapping the Florida Gators' Elite Eight win over the Dayton Flyers despite broadcast restrictions on showing game highlights.
Video highlights aren't available for broadcast by non-CBS stations until the day after the game during the NCAA Tournament, and WCJB-TV in Gainesville isn't a CBS affiliate. But anchor Zach Aldridge didn't want to go without video while covering such a big story.
So what did he do? Team up with a few coworkers and stage a two-on-two basketball game, of course!
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15