Updated Apr 1, 2014 - 5:29 pm
Soccer announcer Ian Darke sharpens up for World Cup '14
Teams around the globe are making preparations for the biggest spectacle in soccer.
Apparently so are the men who will call the action on ESPN this summer. Play-by-play man Ian Darke is sharpening his skills in anticipation of the event, which gets underway with host Brazil battling Croatia June 12.
It's just that Mr. Darke is warming up the pipes in a very unique way, according to this hilarious video from ESPN.
"Bang, on target!"
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security