Updated Apr 1, 2014 - 5:29 pm
Soccer announcer Ian Darke sharpens up for World Cup '14
Teams around the globe are making preparations for the biggest spectacle in soccer.
Apparently so are the men who will call the action on ESPN this summer. Play-by-play man Ian Darke is sharpening his skills in anticipation of the event, which gets underway with host Brazil battling Croatia June 12.
It's just that Mr. Darke is warming up the pipes in a very unique way, according to this hilarious video from ESPN.
"Bang, on target!"
- Peyton Manning -- not a good dancer
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover