Updated Apr 2, 2014 - 11:12 am
Nolan Ryan's first pitch sails juuuuuust a bit outside
In a career that spanned 27 seasons, Ryan won 324 games, posted an ERA of 3.19 and struck out 5,714 batters.
Of course, he is now 67 years of age and an executive for the Houston Astros, so pitching is not exactly something he needs to be good at nowadays.
And it's a good thing too, especially when you see how his first pitch prior to Tuesday's Astros-Yankees game went.
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15