Chicago Cubs wear two different uniforms in same game
Baseball's perennial punching bag was at it again Thursday, coming up with yet another folly that is very much amusing to the rest of us.
In their game against the Pittsburgh Pirates, players were spotted wearing different uniforms.
Perhaps they got mixed up because both uniforms are gray. Maybe they made a mistake due to playing a 16-inning game the night before that lasted a ridiculous 5:55.
Whatever the reason, we're just glad it happened.
Is this the most Cubs thing of all time? pic.twitter.com/KFUi1jlsUP— Tom Fornelli (@TomFornelli) April 3, 2014
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover
- Texas Tech coach Kingsbury reads tweets about his own attractiveness