Chicago Cubs wear two different uniforms in same game
Baseball's perennial punching bag was at it again Thursday, coming up with yet another folly that is very much amusing to the rest of us.
In their game against the Pittsburgh Pirates, players were spotted wearing different uniforms.
Perhaps they got mixed up because both uniforms are gray. Maybe they made a mistake due to playing a 16-inning game the night before that lasted a ridiculous 5:55.
Whatever the reason, we're just glad it happened.
Is this the most Cubs thing of all time? pic.twitter.com/KFUi1jlsUP— Tom Fornelli (@TomFornelli) April 3, 2014
- The ALS slime bucket challenge?
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months