Updated Apr 7, 2014 - 4:48 pm
Knicks fans as bitter as you'd think they'd be
Their beloved Knickerbockers haven't hoised a championship trophy since 1973, and the fans aren't happy about it.
They're so bitter, in fact, that they even boo the halftime entertainment.
America's Got Talent host Nick Cannon (the only man in the country with more jobs than our own Dan Bickley) and the rest of the crew showed up at Madison Square Garden to shoot a promo segment for the show during a recent game. Apparently, the Knicks' fan base doesn't appreciate AGT, as evidenced by their vociferous booing of Cannon.
So, let's get this straight...you'll boo Nick Cannon, but you cheer J.R. Smith? Get your priorities straight, NYC.
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15