Atlanta Braves light American flag on fire during pregame celebration
Prior to the team's home opener against against the New York Mets, the Braves, just like many other teams, decided to have a small fireworks show.
Unlike many other teams, though, Atlanta's show ended up lighting the American flag on fire.
The photo was snapped by Julie Paulk and uploaded to her Facebook page.
WOW! The American flag caught on fire tonight at the opening day game! Glad I had my camera!
We're glad, too.
And by the way, the Braves lost the game to the New York Mets by a score of 4-0.
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover
- Texas Tech coach Kingsbury reads tweets about his own attractiveness