Joakim Noah saddened to learn it has been snowing in Chicago
Just a guess, but he probably chose that school in part because of the weather. And maybe the girls. But mostly the weather.
At any rate, now Noah is a member of the Chicago Bulls, meaning he's left the sunshine behind to pursue what has been a very successful NBA career.
But that doesn't mean he's now cool with the cold.
When speaking to reporters after a win Monday night, Noah started to talk about the joy of heading for the playoffs and experiencing the nice spring weather. He was then informed about how it had been snowing, and the player's reaction is priceless.
- Peyton Manning -- not a good dancer
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover