FOX cameraman tumbles while filming home run trot
During Saturday's early afternoon contest between the Los Angeles Angels and Detroit Tigers at Comerica Park, outfielder J.B. Shuck led off the game with a solo shot against reigning Cy Young Award-winner Max Scherzer.
As has become commonplace in the game, when Shuck rounded third base he was accompanied by a Fox cameraman.
Unfortunately, the side-by-side trot ended there.
Talk about an occupational hazard.
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15