Updated Apr 23, 2014 - 7:01 pm
Indiana Pacers fans getting tired of Roy Hibbert?
It's not often you see a team that is a number-one seed in the playoffs with such strife, including fistfights between teammates on the eve of the postseason.
The issues were made public in March when center Roy Hibbert, frustrated after a loss, spoke openly about his teammates.
"Some selfish dudes in here. Some selfish dudes. I'm tired of talking about it. We've been talking about it for a month," he said.
The Pacers stumbled down the stretch, going just 16-14 following the All-Star break. Then, they lost Game 1 to the underdog Atlanta Hawks, and panic started to set in.
Some folks over at PageQSports.com decided to have a little fun on behalf of Indiana fans, putting Hibbert "up for sale" on Amazon.com -- at a bargain basement price! (Click on the photo to enlarge.)
Maybe fans are more forgiving now since the Pacers bounced back and won Game 2? Although Hibbert was only 1-of-7 from the field and had six points and four rebounds in the game.
Our favorite part of the ad? Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert is the "user."
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover
- Texas Tech coach Kingsbury reads tweets about his own attractiveness