Updated Apr 23, 2014 - 7:01 pm
Indiana Pacers fans getting tired of Roy Hibbert?
It's not often you see a team that is a number-one seed in the playoffs with such strife, including fistfights between teammates on the eve of the postseason.
The issues were made public in March when center Roy Hibbert, frustrated after a loss, spoke openly about his teammates.
"Some selfish dudes in here. Some selfish dudes. I'm tired of talking about it. We've been talking about it for a month," he said.
The Pacers stumbled down the stretch, going just 16-14 following the All-Star break. Then, they lost Game 1 to the underdog Atlanta Hawks, and panic started to set in.
Some folks over at PageQSports.com decided to have a little fun on behalf of Indiana fans, putting Hibbert "up for sale" on Amazon.com -- at a bargain basement price! (Click on the photo to enlarge.)
Maybe fans are more forgiving now since the Pacers bounced back and won Game 2? Although Hibbert was only 1-of-7 from the field and had six points and four rebounds in the game.
Our favorite part of the ad? Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert is the "user."
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15