David Letterman and Peyton Manning throw footballs at taxis
Peyton Manning is known for his accuracy throwing a football.
David Letterman is not.
Monday night, the "Late Show" host teamed up with the Denver Broncos' QB to try and throw footballs into moving taxis.
We'll let you guess who did a better job.
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brawl mars Cowboys-Raiders joint practice
- Landon Donovan takes denial to a new level of awesome in Foot Locker ad