David Letterman and Peyton Manning throw footballs at taxis
Peyton Manning is known for his accuracy throwing a football.
David Letterman is not.
Monday night, the "Late Show" host teamed up with the Denver Broncos' QB to try and throw footballs into moving taxis.
We'll let you guess who did a better job.
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security