Colts quarterback Andrew Luck 'crashes' wedding photos
But for Indianapolis locals Madeline and Jason (last name not included), their experience over the weekend will likely last them a lifetime -- and for a good reason.
After all, it helps when the 'wedding crasher' is the Colts' beloved Pro Bowl quarterback Andrew Luck.
According to IndyStar.com, the newlyweds were taking photos outside the Indiana War Memorial in downtown Indianapolis Saturday, when the noticed the former No. 1 overall pick walking nearby.
The wedding party asked if he'd like to join in for some pictures, and he was happy to take part.
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security