Long Beach State outfielder saves a catch with his foot
At a college baseball game Sunday at the Riverside Sports Complex in California, one outfielder went to great lengths to save himself from dropping an easy fly ball.
As a UC Riverside right-handed batter popped a pitch into right field, Long Beach State outfielder Richard Prigatano had to battle the sun in his face as the ball came at him.
The right fielder lost the ball at the last second but used his left leg to save the out, kicking the ball up in the air and then snagging it with his glove.
The multi-limb catch ended the inning, and Long Beach State roared to a convincing 12-2 victory.
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover
- Texas Tech coach Kingsbury reads tweets about his own attractiveness