Angels fan stops at nothing to catch foul ball, crushes elderly lady
Rows of seats? No problem.
Gusting winds? No problem.
Apparently for one Los Angeles Angels' supporter, add an elderly lady to the list.
Draped in a Jared Weaver jersey, the unidentified fan, stopped at nothing to capture a seventh-inning souvenir off the bat of George Springer.
Even if it meant throwing all of his weight on a poor, unsuspecting bystander.
While his all-out effort was rewarded with a pretty inexpensive baseball, the fan's dignity unquestionably slumped to an ultimate low.
Especially considering his victim can clearly be seen saying, 'Oh, my shoulder!'
Bad form, bro. Bad form.
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover
- Texas Tech coach Kingsbury reads tweets about his own attractiveness