Rapper 50 Cent delivers ridiculously bad first pitch before Mets' game
Before Monday night's National League Contest between the New York Mets and Pittsburgh Pirates, rapper 50 Cent "attempted" to impress the Citi Field faithful with his baseball prowess.
And we do mean attempt.
Standing all the way back on the mound, the New York City native didn't just overthrow Mets catcher Anthony Recker, he missed him completely by a good 20 feet.
The toss landed closer to the first base dugout than it did home plate.
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security