Updated May 29, 2014 - 5:26 pm
Darnell Dockett sings 'Rock Steady'
Darnell Dockett was six at the time, but the Cardinals defensive tackle not only knows the song, he performed it for his 259,000 Instagram followers -- well, at least :15 of it.
It's stuff like this that makes Dockett one of the most fun follows on social media.
It was a little pitchy Darnell, but you made the song your own. Nice job.
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security