Paper airplane sours to new heights at England-Peru exhibition match
Rarely does soccer take a backseat to anything in Great Britain, but it's not every day a paper airplane gets tossed from the upper deck of a stadium onto the pitch.
Although the object did not stop play, the historic 26-second flight from the stands to the grass set one particular section into an absolute uproar.
While the unnamed tosser has not been identified, it's safe to say he's the new face of stadium aviation.
Bravo, sir. Bravo.
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security