Paper airplane sours to new heights at England-Peru exhibition match
Rarely does soccer take a backseat to anything in Great Britain, but it's not every day a paper airplane gets tossed from the upper deck of a stadium onto the pitch.
Although the object did not stop play, the historic 26-second flight from the stands to the grass set one particular section into an absolute uproar.
While the unnamed tosser has not been identified, it's safe to say he's the new face of stadium aviation.
Bravo, sir. Bravo.
- Peyton Manning -- not a good dancer
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover