Updated Jun 5, 2014 - 2:14 pm
John Beck, teach us how to 'Dougie'
Beck, who has played with Miami, Washington and Houston, is now north of the border as a signal caller for the British Columbia Lions. As part of their rookie initiation, players were asked to get up and sing for their teammates.
But Beck, who is 32 and not the typical rookie, flipped the script a little bit. Instead, he chose to dance. More specifically, he taught his teammates how to "Dougie."
And you know what? The man can dance.
It's the second-best version of "The Dougie" the Haboob Blog has witnessed, behind only Kate Upton's. Actually, Beck did a better dance, but she's well, you know, Kate Upton.
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security