Kings Ice Crew member slips and falls hard after Stanley Cup celebration
After stumbling out of the gates in their first-round matchup with the San Jose Sharks, suffice it to say no one could trip up anyone in the Kings' organization.
Well, until after their final on-ice celebration that is.
During KTLA reporter Mario Solis' live shot following the Cup-clinching victory at Staples Center, an unsuspecting woman is seen falling on her face in the background.
The woman, wearing what seemed to be high-heeled shoes, was not a fan or a member of one of the player's families.
No, Hannah Hunsinger is a third-year member of the Kings Ice Crew team -- meaning she spends all season moving gracefully around the rink during stoppages in play.
Hunsinger didn't sustain any injuries after the fall (which is good), but she might be the most famous figure from the series finale not named Alec Martinez or Justin Williams.
Word of advice, don't quit your day job.
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15