Stanley Cup-clinching goal scorer Alec Martinez celebrates by feasting on M&M's
Martinez will get his day with the NHL's prized possession this summer, but he got a head start during the Kings' post-game celebration.
In video obtained by TMZ.com, Martinez was seen devouring three different types of M&M's out of the Cup at a Hermosa Beach establishment.
Considering the number of extracurricular activities that have likely taken place inside the trophy, chowing down on some candy is pretty tame.
It's nice to know Martinez can still act like a kid on the greatest night of his professional career.
- The ALS slime bucket challenge?
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months