Diamondbacks' Gregorius, Delgado have World Cup fever
In the clip, pitcher Randall Delgado and shortstop Didi Gregorius are kicking around a soccer ball in Chase Field's outfield.
Delgado does a fancy pass to Gregorius, who kicks it over a bullpen fence, off a wall and into a trash can. The video finishes with the two players applauding their own efforts.
It's uncertain if the two players were inspired by Team USA's first match or just the World Cup in general. Delgado is from Panama, and Gregorius hails from the Netherlands -- the latter of which is competing in the Cup. Didi's home country got off to a good start in the tournament by clobbering Spain 5-1 on Friday.
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15