Diamondbacks' Gregorius, Delgado have World Cup fever
In the clip, pitcher Randall Delgado and shortstop Didi Gregorius are kicking around a soccer ball in Chase Field's outfield.
Delgado does a fancy pass to Gregorius, who kicks it over a bullpen fence, off a wall and into a trash can. The video finishes with the two players applauding their own efforts.
It's uncertain if the two players were inspired by Team USA's first match or just the World Cup in general. Delgado is from Panama, and Gregorius hails from the Netherlands -- the latter of which is competing in the Cup. Didi's home country got off to a good start in the tournament by clobbering Spain 5-1 on Friday.
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover
- Texas Tech coach Kingsbury reads tweets about his own attractiveness