Popeye-armed arm wrestler is a sensation
He weighed 140 pounds. And, as the story goes, he was laughed at.
But Schlitte's massive right arm did all the talking from there.
And when we say massive, we may 33 percent larger than his left forearm bone, thanks to a genetic disorder. Seriously, thanks is what Schlitte should be giving.
Known as, 'Hellboy,' and now 27, the mighty right-armed German has made a career in arm wrestling (again, who knew?) -- winning tournament after tournament.
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge