Popeye-armed arm wrestler is a sensation
He weighed 140 pounds. And, as the story goes, he was laughed at.
But Schlitte's massive right arm did all the talking from there.
And when we say massive, we may 33 percent larger than his left forearm bone, thanks to a genetic disorder. Seriously, thanks is what Schlitte should be giving.
Known as, 'Hellboy,' and now 27, the mighty right-armed German has made a career in arm wrestling (again, who knew?) -- winning tournament after tournament.
- Peyton Manning -- not a good dancer
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover