Chargers cornerback throws worst pitch among trio of really terrible first pitches
Verrett, along with fellow Chargers rookies Jerry Attaochu and Chris Watt, were asked to throw the first pitch prior to the San Diego Padres' game against the L.A. Dodgers Saturday.
While neither threw what any reasonable person would describe as a good pitch, Verrett's was easily the worst, as it barely made it off the mound and ended up rolling toward home plate.
It has to be one of the terriblest (yeah, it deserves a made-up word) attempts of all-time, easily giving 50 Cent a run for his money.
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security