Chargers cornerback throws worst pitch among trio of really terrible first pitches
Verrett, along with fellow Chargers rookies Jerry Attaochu and Chris Watt, were asked to throw the first pitch prior to the San Diego Padres' game against the L.A. Dodgers Saturday.
While neither threw what any reasonable person would describe as a good pitch, Verrett's was easily the worst, as it barely made it off the mound and ended up rolling toward home plate.
It has to be one of the terriblest (yeah, it deserves a made-up word) attempts of all-time, easily giving 50 Cent a run for his money.
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15