Updated Jun 23, 2014 - 3:24 pm
Barack Obama, defender for England's World Cup team?
One could be forgiven for not knowing who Chris Smalling is.
But Barack Obama, well, that's a different story.
Yet, that's apparently what happened as re-sellers Wholesale Clearance UK looked to sell coffee mugs adorned with photos of the players on England's World Cup squad.
As noted by Metro.Co.UK, one of the mugs did not quite turn out the way it was supposed to.
Unless of course they believe the 44th president of the United States of America is playing soccer in Brazil. If that's the case, then there's nothing wrong with any of this.
- Peyton Manning -- not a good dancer
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover