Updated Jun 23, 2014 - 6:12 pm
When drunk country music fans meet WWE announcers
Country music superstar Luke Bryan played a concert at Pittsburgh's Heinz Field over the weekend and as you'd expect from an artist whose discography includes songs entitled "Drunk on You," "Crash My Party" and "Drink a Beer," his fan base likes to imbibe.
None more than this guy, who was captured by WPXI cameras outside the show. As if this weren't embarrassing enough, somebody (as many have done before) synched the video up with audio of WWE announcer Jim Ross' commentary.
It's pretty hilarious.
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brawl mars Cowboys-Raiders joint practice
- Landon Donovan takes denial to a new level of awesome in Foot Locker ad