Updated Jun 23, 2014 - 6:12 pm
When drunk country music fans meet WWE announcers
Country music superstar Luke Bryan played a concert at Pittsburgh's Heinz Field over the weekend and as you'd expect from an artist whose discography includes songs entitled "Drunk on You," "Crash My Party" and "Drink a Beer," his fan base likes to imbibe.
None more than this guy, who was captured by WPXI cameras outside the show. As if this weren't embarrassing enough, somebody (as many have done before) synched the video up with audio of WWE announcer Jim Ross' commentary.
It's pretty hilarious.
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security