Updated Jun 23, 2014 - 6:12 pm
When drunk country music fans meet WWE announcers
Country music superstar Luke Bryan played a concert at Pittsburgh's Heinz Field over the weekend and as you'd expect from an artist whose discography includes songs entitled "Drunk on You," "Crash My Party" and "Drink a Beer," his fan base likes to imbibe.
None more than this guy, who was captured by WPXI cameras outside the show. As if this weren't embarrassing enough, somebody (as many have done before) synched the video up with audio of WWE announcer Jim Ross' commentary.
It's pretty hilarious.
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover
- Texas Tech coach Kingsbury reads tweets about his own attractiveness