Updated Jun 24, 2014 - 9:48 am
LeBron's decision to opt out spurs Photoshop artists to get to work
That doesn't necessarily mean King James' time in South Beach is over, but the NBA offseason is always more interesting with big-name players like LeBron on the open market.
Within hours of the announcement, talented Photoshop artists got to work on depicting LeBron in different NBA uniforms he could be wearing in the near future.
Hey, can somebody in Phoenix get to work on LeBron in the orange alternate standing next to Eric Bledsoe and Goran Dragic? There is recruiting to be done here, people!
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brawl mars Cowboys-Raiders joint practice
- Landon Donovan takes denial to a new level of awesome in Foot Locker ad