Updated Jun 24, 2014 - 9:48 am
LeBron's decision to opt out spurs Photoshop artists to get to work
That doesn't necessarily mean King James' time in South Beach is over, but the NBA offseason is always more interesting with big-name players like LeBron on the open market.
Within hours of the announcement, talented Photoshop artists got to work on depicting LeBron in different NBA uniforms he could be wearing in the near future.
Hey, can somebody in Phoenix get to work on LeBron in the orange alternate standing next to Eric Bledsoe and Goran Dragic? There is recruiting to be done here, people!
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15