Updated Jun 24, 2014 - 9:48 am
LeBron's decision to opt out spurs Photoshop artists to get to work
That doesn't necessarily mean King James' time in South Beach is over, but the NBA offseason is always more interesting with big-name players like LeBron on the open market.
Within hours of the announcement, talented Photoshop artists got to work on depicting LeBron in different NBA uniforms he could be wearing in the near future.
Hey, can somebody in Phoenix get to work on LeBron in the orange alternate standing next to Eric Bledsoe and Goran Dragic? There is recruiting to be done here, people!
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security