Updated Jul 6, 2014 - 7:43 pm
Argentine model shows off mad freestyle soccer skills in Brazil
Well, the former certainly helps the latter.
Fiorella Castillo, a model and TV producer from Buenos Aires, was featured in a video in January showing off her freestyle soccer skills, which has been watched more than 1.5 million times.
Earlier this week, she took her talents to Copacabana Beach in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, and she put her freestyle skills on display again for Yahoo! Sports in the midst of all the World Cup action happening nearby.
Not only can she control a soccer ball just about as well as anybody, but she does it all in high heels.
Yahoo! Sports says Castillo, 24, claims to have defeated more than 800 men at freestyling on Ipanema Beach in Brazil.
Castillo is far from the only talented footballer from her native country. Argentina is one of four teams left in the World Cup at present, slated to face the Netherlands on Wednesday.
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security