49ers coach Jim Harbaugh brings his glove tour to Chase Field
This is at least the third ballpark he's been spotted in with a glove in just over a week.
He was first seen at an Oakland Athletics game with an A's hat and a black-and-red mitt on June 29.
And then Harbaugh was seen at a San Francisco Giants game last Thursday with a 49ers cap and his glove again, even though he was behind home plate and separated from the field by a net. It was such an odd sight that our Haboob Blog took notice.
Who needs a glove when he's sitting behind a screen? Jim Harbaugh does. pic.twitter.com/6kLDWoK37J— SF Giants on CSN (@CSNGiants) July 3, 2014
Finally, he brought his glove tour one state over, setting up shop near Diamondbacks chief baseball officer Tony La Russa in the seats in front of a suite. No hat for the former NFL quarterback this time.
Confirmed: Jim Harbaugh does have his glove with him at the #Dbacks game, and he thought he might have a shot at a Parra foul ball just now.— Tyler Lockman (@TylerLockman) July 8, 2014
Harbaugh seems to be almost superstitious with his attire. His black sweater and khaki pants on game days are a staple, and he apparently can't go to a baseball game without bringing a mitt. Who knows if he even cares about catching a foul ball?
At which park will the eccentric coach be spotted next?
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brawl mars Cowboys-Raiders joint practice
- Landon Donovan takes denial to a new level of awesome in Foot Locker ad