Arena Football League fan ends up on wrong side of face-to-face collision
As it turns out, these pearls of wisdom also have their place at sporting events.
And as one fan found out the hard way Saturday night inside the Spokane Veterans Memorial Arena, there's a price to pay when you don't heed the warning.
In the Shock's 73-65 victory over the Arizona Rattlers, quarterback Erik Mayer sent a pass in the general direction of Mike Washington.
The former Pittsburgh standout, however, couldn't corral the football near the side board.
Washington did connect with one thing, though.
The face of a hapless soul, who thought it would be a good idea to reach out into the field of play.
- Peyton Manning -- not a good dancer
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover