Arizona Cardinals selling an admittedly ugly sweater
It's a fun joke for people, with the goal being to find the ugliest sweater possible, generally by perusing the racks at discount stores.
But what about the football fan who wants to rock the ugliest top at the party? How can you support your team and your love for unappealing clothing?
By buying one of these, of course:
Sold online at AZCardinals.com, the sweaters cost $64.95 (plus S&H, and maybe dignity).
- Peyton Manning -- not a good dancer
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover