Arizona Cardinals selling an admittedly ugly sweater
It's a fun joke for people, with the goal being to find the ugliest sweater possible, generally by perusing the racks at discount stores.
But what about the football fan who wants to rock the ugliest top at the party? How can you support your team and your love for unappealing clothing?
By buying one of these, of course:
Sold online at AZCardinals.com, the sweaters cost $64.95 (plus S&H, and maybe dignity).
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge