The Big Red Wolf Report: After the Eagles before the Rams
It doesn't look good for Big Red, and there are some that believe they need to win out in order to get in! Whether that's the case or not remains to be seen, but none of that will matter if they can't beat the St. Louis Rams at home on Sunday.
The Cardinals cannot turn the ball over like they did in Philly. If Big Red's protection performs like it did in Philadelphia, Carson Palmer might be in for a long, long day.
Ron Wolfley, Co-host of Doug & Wolf
- Walt Powell claimed by New York Jets
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.