The Big Red Wolf Report: After the Titans and before the Seahawks
The Seahawks can clinch the No. 1 seed in the NFC with a win and playing at CenturyLink Field is a veritable nightmare for opponents.
The onus is on the defense to control the scoreboard. They are the strength of this team and they need to play like it on Sunday. Also, Carson Palmer cannot throw any picks and the Cardinals cannot turn the ball over.
The Cardinals have a good chance to win in Seattle…if they play a near perfect game.
Ron Wolfley, Co-host of Doug & Wolf
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Despite interest from Cardinals, linebacker James Harrison retires
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.