The Big Red Wolf Report: After the Titans and before the Seahawks
The Seahawks can clinch the No. 1 seed in the NFC with a win and playing at CenturyLink Field is a veritable nightmare for opponents.
The onus is on the defense to control the scoreboard. They are the strength of this team and they need to play like it on Sunday. Also, Carson Palmer cannot throw any picks and the Cardinals cannot turn the ball over.
The Cardinals have a good chance to win in Seattle…if they play a near perfect game.
Ron Wolfley, Co-host of Doug & Wolf
- Cardinals WR Michael Floyd on 2014 training camp: 'Everything comes faster'
- Teddy Williams looking to make Arizona Cardinals as a cornerback
- Arizona Cardinals' Bobby Massie eager to earn back starting job at right tackle
- A 'confident' Andre Ellington excited about increased role with Arizona Cardinals
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Fighting not tolerated in Cardinals camp
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Monday July 28Lorenzo Alexander gives his take on replacing Daryl Washington and praises former teammate London Fl
- Darren Urban, Arizona Cardinals reporter - Monday July 28Cardinals reporter Darren Urban discusses team improvements and which player he thinks will have a b
- Antonio Cromartie, Cardinals defensive back - Monday July 28Antonio Cromartie talks about his expectations for this year's Arizona Cardinals.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Monday July 28Cardinals coach Bruce Arians talks about the first days of training camp and what he's seen from pl
- Dave Pasch, Voice of the Arizona Cardinals - Monday July 28The voice of the Cardinals Dave Pasch shares his first impressions of training camp.