The Big Red Wolf Report: After the Titans and before the Seahawks
The Seahawks can clinch the No. 1 seed in the NFC with a win and playing at CenturyLink Field is a veritable nightmare for opponents.
The onus is on the defense to control the scoreboard. They are the strength of this team and they need to play like it on Sunday. Also, Carson Palmer cannot throw any picks and the Cardinals cannot turn the ball over.
The Cardinals have a good chance to win in Seattle…if they play a near perfect game.
Ron Wolfley, Co-host of Doug & Wolf
- Free agent kicker Jay Feely announces he's re-signed with Arizona Cardinals
- NFL Draft '14: Six-round mock draft for the Arizona Cardinals
- Cardinals running back Rashard Mendenhall calls it quits in Huffington Post article
- NFL writer: Cardinals could turn attention to Jared Veldheer if Branden Albert heads to Dolphins
- PFT: All signs point to free agent tackle Albert signing with Dolphins
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Monday March 10Kent Somers talks all things Cardinals free agency.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.