Suns' Lindsey Hunter reacts to Michael Beasley airball
Michael Beasley threw up an airball against the Boston Celtics on Friday -- leaving his head coach Lindsey Hunter looking confused after the shot.
Beasley reportedly complained of a bruised elbow after the game. X-rays came back negative.
The Suns' forward had just six points on 2-of-8 shooting with five rebounds against Boston in 15 minutes of play. The Suns lost in a rout, 113-88.
Perhaps the pain in his elbow did affect Beasley's shot, after all.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday April 15Dan goes off on the Suns missing the playoffs.
- Jeff Hornacek, Suns head coach - Tuesday April 15Why were the Suns able to surpass early season expectations?
- The DISH - April 14, 2014 - Monday April 14Jon Bloom gives us the Day In Suns History.
- The DISH - April 12, 2014 - Saturday April 12Jon Bloom gives us the Day in Suns' History.
- Chris Broussard, ESPN NBA insider - Friday April 11NBA insider Chris Broussard dicsusses the NBA playoff race.