Suns' Lindsey Hunter reacts to Michael Beasley airball
Michael Beasley threw up an airball against the Boston Celtics on Friday -- leaving his head coach Lindsey Hunter looking confused after the shot.
Beasley reportedly complained of a bruised elbow after the game. X-rays came back negative.
The Suns' forward had just six points on 2-of-8 shooting with five rebounds against Boston in 15 minutes of play. The Suns lost in a rout, 113-88.
Perhaps the pain in his elbow did affect Beasley's shot, after all.
- After grueling stretch, Phoenix Suns hope to make up ground in March
- Phoenix Suns' P.J. Tucker suspended by the NBA
- What do you want to be, Eric Bledsoe?
- Coach Jeff Hornacek: Suns 'need to get out of their comfort zone' after recent losses
- Griffin, Clippers top Suns in testy divisional affair: By the Numbers
- Ryan McDonough, Suns general manager - Tuesday March 11Suns general manager Ryan McDonough discusses the return of Eric Bledsoe.
- Jeff Hornacek, Phoenix Suns Head Coach - Tuesday March 11Do the Suns lack toughness?
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 10A fishy election in North Korea
- Goran Dragic, Suns Guard - Friday March 7Suns guard Goran Dragic joins the Burns and Gambo show
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t