Question and Declare: Did the Phoenix Suns have a standout win against the Pacers?
Every Thursday I send out a tweet (@doug987FM) with the hashtag #questionanddeclare. You then respond to the question and declare your stance. I read your tweets here. The question is: "Did the Suns make a league-wide statement win versus the Pacers or is it just another January game and matters little?"
The issue for me is to get excited. Talk all about the win on Thursday. The next day, the win is over. The Suns play four straight games against teams that are a combined 52 games below .500. Immature teams lose those games after a big win. Let's see where the Suns are!
More importantly, let's see what you think.
Doug Franz, Co-host of Doug & Wolf
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 10A fishy election in North Korea
- Goran Dragic, Suns Guard - Friday March 7Suns guard Goran Dragic joins the Burns and Gambo show
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 7The Suns got a signature win, and seem determined to make the playoffs.
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso