Question and Declare: Did the Phoenix Suns have a standout win against the Pacers?
Every Thursday I send out a tweet (@doug987FM) with the hashtag #questionanddeclare. You then respond to the question and declare your stance. I read your tweets here. The question is: "Did the Suns make a league-wide statement win versus the Pacers or is it just another January game and matters little?"
The issue for me is to get excited. Talk all about the win on Thursday. The next day, the win is over. The Suns play four straight games against teams that are a combined 52 games below .500. Immature teams lose those games after a big win. Let's see where the Suns are!
More importantly, let's see what you think.
Doug Franz, Co-host of Doug & Wolf
- The DISH - April 16, 2014 - Wednesday April 16Jon Bloom gives us The Day in Suns' History.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday April 15Dan goes off on the Suns missing the playoffs.
- Jeff Hornacek, Suns head coach - Tuesday April 15Why were the Suns able to surpass early season expectations?
- The DISH - April 14, 2014 - Monday April 14Jon Bloom gives us the Day In Suns History.
- The DISH - April 12, 2014 - Saturday April 12Jon Bloom gives us the Day in Suns' History.