Question and Declare: Did the Phoenix Suns have a standout win against the Pacers?
Every Thursday I send out a tweet (@doug987FM) with the hashtag #questionanddeclare. You then respond to the question and declare your stance. I read your tweets here. The question is: "Did the Suns make a league-wide statement win versus the Pacers or is it just another January game and matters little?"
The issue for me is to get excited. Talk all about the win on Thursday. The next day, the win is over. The Suns play four straight games against teams that are a combined 52 games below .500. Immature teams lose those games after a big win. Let's see where the Suns are!
More importantly, let's see what you think.
Doug Franz, Co-host of Doug & Wolf
- Suns' Dragic leads Slovenia to Group D win over Mexico at FIBA World Cup
- Suns guard Goran Dragic leads Slovenians to win in World Cup opener
- Phoenix Suns launch a social media campaign to find new fan models
- Former Phoenix Suns guard Leandro Barbosa signs with the Golden State Warriors
- Suns guard Goran Dragic limited as Slovenia routed by United States in World Cup exhibition
- Lionel Hollins, head coach Brooklyn Nets - Wednesday August 27The head coach of the Brooklyn Nets joins Doug & Wolf for the ASU Sun Devil Fork Report.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Paul Coro - azcentral sports Suns writer - Tuesday August 26Paul Coro discusses Eric Bledsoe still being a restricted free agent.
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.