Suns' Gerald Green sets himself up for two-handed dunk
And while Green was pretty efficient from just about everywhere inside the Rose Garden, including 4-of-7 from three-point range, his most impressive basket of the night involved a little creativity and a little help from of all people, himself.
On Phoenix's opening possession of the fourth quarter, Green picked up his dribble at the free throw line but couldn't find a teammate.
So instead of forcing a shot, he tossed the ball off the backboard and finished off the ensuing bounce with a two-handed jam.
Pretty doesn't do the impromptu flush justice.
- Phoenix Suns don't have a point guard in top ten of WARP projections
- Phoenix Suns 2014 preseason schedule released
- The Pulse: Most say Eric Bledsoe and agent Rich Paul are at fault for contract standoff with Phoenix Suns
- Phoenix Suns single-game tickets now on sale
- New Phoenix Suns guard Isaiah Thomas undergoes wrist surgery
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.
- Adrian Wojnarowski- YahooSports NBA writer - Tuesday August 12Adrian Wojnarowski says Eric Bledsoe has backed himself into a corner.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday August 12Now that Donald Sterling is gone, who is the worst owner in sports?
- Jerry Colangelo, Managing Director of USA Basketball - Friday August 8Jerry Colangelo talks about the Paul George injury and Kevin Durant's departure from Team USA.