Suns' Gerald Green sets himself up for two-handed dunk
And while Green was pretty efficient from just about everywhere inside the Rose Garden, including 4-of-7 from three-point range, his most impressive basket of the night involved a little creativity and a little help from of all people, himself.
On Phoenix's opening possession of the fourth quarter, Green picked up his dribble at the free throw line but couldn't find a teammate.
So instead of forcing a shot, he tossed the ball off the backboard and finished off the ensuing bounce with a two-handed jam.
Pretty doesn't do the impromptu flush justice.
- The Pulse: Suns fans feel offseason has been 'incomplete'
- Phoenix Suns' Miles Plumlee named to 2014 USA Men's Select Team
- Phoenix Suns dig deep for shooting with Anthony Tolliver
- New Phoenix Sun Isaiah Thomas: 'I just felt wanted'
- Phoenix Suns GM Ryan McDonough: Isaiah Thomas helps achieve goal of building depth
- Chris Sheridan - Tuesday July 22Chris Sheridan weighs in on if Kevin Love will join LeBron in Cleveland.
- Ryan McDonough, Phoenix Suns general manager - Monday July 21General manager Ryan McDonough talks about the Phoenix Suns' offseason plans.
- Isaiah Thomas, Phoenix Suns point guard - Monday July 21Isaiah Thomas talks about his skill set and what he brings to the franchise.
- Marc Spears, Yahoo NBA writer - Friday July 18Yahoo NBA writer Marc Spears says the Warriors are backing out from a Kevin Love trade.
- Paul Coro, AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer - Thursday July 17AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer Paul Coro talks about the continuing free agency of Eric Bledsoe.