Updated Sep 15, 2013 - 9:13 am
Bizarre ending in Arizona State's 32-30 victory over Wisconsin
With 18 seconds remaining and inside the Sun Devils' 15-yard line, Badgers quarterback Joel Stave went to center the football in an attempt to set up an easier game-winning field goal. After reaching a spot between the hash marks, the redshirt sophomore placed the ball down thinking he had given himself up.
The clock, however, never stopped and before the Badgers could run another play it ran out.
Here's a look at the wild finish:
- Glenn Parker, Pac-12 Network football analyst - Friday December 6Glenn Parker previews the Pac-12 Championship game.
- Joe Schad, ESPN college football reporter - Friday December 6A national perspective on the ASU-Stanford Pac 12 Championship Game
- J.R. Redmond, former ASU running back - Friday December 6Redmond discussed the similarities between the 96 ASU team and this year's edition.
- Bickley Blast - Friday December 6Setting the stage for the ASU-Stanford Pac 12 Championship Game.
- Jean Boyd, ASU Associate AD - Friday December 6Boyd explains the importance of ASU football's "Rock Walk" tradition