Updated Dec 1, 2013 - 9:26 pm
Sun Devils celebrate their second straight Territorial Cup victory
In the win, D.J. Foster ran for a career-high 124 yards and two touchdowns. Jaelen Strong hauled in a 61-yard touchdown catch. And the defense picked off B.J. Denker three times, including a 64-yard pick six in the third quarter by Damarious Randall.
With their 37-point victory, ASU earned the right to host the Pac-12 Championship Game on Dec. 7 against Stanford.
Check out how ASU celebrated its straight win in the in-state rivalry:
- ASU head coach Todd Graham in favor of eliminating games against FCS opponents
- Former ASU quarterback Andrew Walter loses congressional primary bid
- Arizona State has plenty of options at the Devilbacker position
- ASU football players to again participate in concussion study
- Todd Graham, Arizona State Sun Devils are ready to go
- Lionel Hollins, head coach Brooklyn Nets - Wednesday August 27The head coach of the Brooklyn Nets joins Doug & Wolf for the ASU Sun Devil Fork Report.
- Todd Graham, head coach ASU football - Wednesday August 27Arizona State football coach Todd Graham discusses his team's upcoming matchup against Weber State.
- Mark May, ESPN college football analyst - Tuesday August 26Mark May shares his thoughts on the upcoming college football season.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday August 26Could the Sun Devils' offense be one of the most prolific in the Pac-12?
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.