Updated Feb 15, 2014 - 8:52 am
Final seconds of ASU's 69-66 double OT victory over No. 2 Arizona
Jermaine Marshall scored a game-high 29 points, none bigger than the two he scored with 15 seconds remaining in the contest.
At the other end of the floor, center Jordan Bachynski preserved the victory with a game-saving block on Wildcats guard T.J. McConnell's driving layup attempt in the waning moments.
Bachynski's swat set up a wide open dunk for Jahii Carson, and after the officials put 0.7 seconds back on the clock, Arizona's Nick Johnson missed a potential game-tying three-point shot as time expired.
For the Sun Devils, the win was their first at home over a top 5 team since Feb. 1992.
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Friday March 7What's the state of ASU Football?
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday March 5Ray Anderson talks all things ASU with Dan and Vince.