Updated Feb 15, 2014 - 8:52 am
Final seconds of ASU's 69-66 double OT victory over No. 2 Arizona
Jermaine Marshall scored a game-high 29 points, none bigger than the two he scored with 15 seconds remaining in the contest.
At the other end of the floor, center Jordan Bachynski preserved the victory with a game-saving block on Wildcats guard T.J. McConnell's driving layup attempt in the waning moments.
Bachynski's swat set up a wide open dunk for Jahii Carson, and after the officials put 0.7 seconds back on the clock, Arizona's Nick Johnson missed a potential game-tying three-point shot as time expired.
For the Sun Devils, the win was their first at home over a top 5 team since Feb. 1992.
- ASU basketball to face Maryland in CBE Hall of Fame Classic
- Former Sun Devil Kevin Kruger joins NAU men's basketball staff
- Former ASU Sun Devil Carrick Felix ‘excited' by opportunity to play with LeBron James
- Former ASU Sun Devil Jordan Bachynski enjoying 'chance to learn' with Charlotte Hornets
- Jordan Bachynski to play for Hornets Summer League team
- Craig Grialou- Arizona Sports reporter - Friday August 15Craig Grialou says the Chip Sarafin story isn't even talked about within the ASU Football team.
- Craig Grialou, AZ Sports Intrepid Sports Reporter - Friday August 15Craig gives us an update on ASU football training camp in Camp T.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Rose Bowl winning quarterback - Thursday August 14Does ASU's offense have enough firepower to overcome it's defensive shortcomings?
- ASU Fork Report - Wednesday August 13ASU Fork Report featuring Greg McElroy!
- Mike Norvell, offensive coordinator ASU football - Tuesday August 12How does coach Norvell feel about ASU's offense heading into camp?