Arizona Wildcats' Aaron Gordon throws down monster dunk against SDSU
With minutes remaining and the No. 6 Wildcats up by just four, T.J. McConnell looked to inbound the ball under the San Diego State hoop.
He found freshman Aaron Gordon, who was soaring through the lane, for an alley-oop that also drew a foul. Gordon missed the free throw, but the dunk's impact helped stem an Aztec run and propelled the Wildcats to a 69-60 road win.
Arizona Wildcats Basketball News
- Johnson's big night leads Arizona to road win over Oregon State: By the Numbers
- Former Arizona Wildcats coach Russ Pennell hired by Central Arkansas
- Arizona powers past Stanford, clinches Pac-12 outright: By the numbers
- With win over Stanford, Arizona clinches Pac-12 title outright
- WAC suspends 2 players for postgame brawl in Orem
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Wednesday March 5The latest rule change to college football would fundamentally change the game.
- Doug Gottlieb, CBS Sports college basketball analyst - Thursday February 27Doug Gottlieb thinks Jahii Carson and Aaron Gordon should both stay in school for one more season.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Wednesday February 26Adam and Jarrett talk about the Utah/Colorado sweep and the week ahead.
- What's on your mind? - Thursday February 20Vince tells us what is going through his head this week in and out of the sports world.