The dream of reaching the Final Four in North Texas fell short for the Arizona men's basketball team Saturday as it fell to No. 2-seeded Wisconsin 64-63 in overtime.
However, the 2013-14 campaign was full of highlights, including the second-most wins in school history (33), a Pac-12 regular season title and a bevvy of conference awards for the likes of Aaron Gordon, Nick Johnson and Sean Miller.
Although the year didn't end with a trip up the ladder to cut the nets down, the Wildcats have plenty to look back fondly at.
- Rich Rodriguez- UA football coach - Monday September 15University of Arizona head coach Rich Rodriguez previews the Wildcats' game against Cal.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Sept. 11 - Thursday September 11Adam and Jarrett talk about a close win at UTSA and a home date vs. Nevada.
- Rich Rodriguez - Arizona head coach - Monday September 8University of Arizona football coach Rich Rodriguez joins Doug and Wolf
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Sept. 3 - Wednesday September 3Adam and Jarrett talk about a comfortable win and a tricky road trip.
- Mark May, ESPN College Football Analyst - Tuesday September 2Should UCLA be concerned about their performance against Virginia?