The Arizona Wildcats will have a different look when they take the court this season.
The school released a video Wednesday showing off its new duds. The Wildcats will have five different uniform combinations.
From a press release:
UA's new uniform lineup will include five looks -- white trimmed with navy, white trimmed with red, navy trimmed with red, red trimmed with navy and gray trimmed with both navy and red -- that nod to the wildly popular uniforms that Arizona wore for roughly a decade beginning in the mid-1990's.
"Our entire team is excited about receiving these new uniforms," rising senior T.J. McConnell said. "Not only are they going to look great, but the technology that went into making them will benefit us on the court. So many great players in Arizona history wore similar uniforms, and it's nice to be able to honor them while we try to do some of the same great things on the court."
The Wldcats are coming off a season in which they won the Pac-12 and reached the Elite 8. Led by head coach Sean Miller, who is entering his sixth season with the school, they are expected to again be one of the best teams in the country.
- Rich Rodriguez- UA football coach - Monday September 15University of Arizona head coach Rich Rodriguez previews the Wildcats' game against Cal.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Sept. 11 - Thursday September 11Adam and Jarrett talk about a close win at UTSA and a home date vs. Nevada.
- Rich Rodriguez - Arizona head coach - Monday September 8University of Arizona football coach Rich Rodriguez joins Doug and Wolf
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Sept. 3 - Wednesday September 3Adam and Jarrett talk about a comfortable win and a tricky road trip.
- Mark May, ESPN College Football Analyst - Tuesday September 2Should UCLA be concerned about their performance against Virginia?