Updated Feb 1, 2013 - 9:33 am
L.A. talks Super Bowl that hasn't happened
Be wary of the pathological liar, at least on Hollywood Boulevard.
That is what seemed to be the resounding theme following Jimmy Kimmel's "Lie Witness News: Did you watch the Super Bowl?"
"Jimmy Kimmel Live" interviewed a number of random people, all of whom talked about the exciting conclusion to Super Bowl XLVII. For anyone who does not know, the Baltimore Ravens - San Francisco 49ers championship matchup is set for Feb. 3. So either these particular individuals possessed the power of time travel, or they are really sad storytellers.
In any case, the hilarity behind this story also reveals the human tendency to tell a tall tale before admitting to any perceivable ignorance, especially when it comes to an event as prominent as Super Bowl Sunday.
- Brittney Griner, Phoenix Mercury - Thursday May 15Phoenix Mercury center Brittney Griner speaks on WNBA uniform changes and her new memoir.
- Jim Pitman, Mercury General Manager - Thursday February 13How do things look on the business side of the Mercury organization?
- Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury - Thursday January 23Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury, talks about landing the WNBA All-Star Gam
- Russ Pennell/Phoenix Mercury Head Coach - Thursday September 19Discusses playoffs, Mercury's defense, and difference between men's college basketball and women's p
- Diana Taurasi, Phooenix Mecury guard - Wednesday September 18The Mercury get ready for their playoff series against the Sparks.