Updated Mar 25, 2013 - 7:51 am
Movies in a Minute: Admission
An admissions officer at Princeton risks a major promotion when she meets a college-bound kid who she believes is the son she put up for a secret adoption years ago. She puts the life she thought she always wanted on hold to bend the rules for her biological son and finds romance along the way.
Bruce St. James, Host, Bruce St. James Show
- Brittney Griner, Phoenix Mercury - Thursday May 15Phoenix Mercury center Brittney Griner speaks on WNBA uniform changes and her new memoir.
- Jim Pitman, Mercury General Manager - Thursday February 13How do things look on the business side of the Mercury organization?
- Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury - Thursday January 23Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury, talks about landing the WNBA All-Star Gam
- Russ Pennell/Phoenix Mercury Head Coach - Thursday September 19Discusses playoffs, Mercury's defense, and difference between men's college basketball and women's p
- Diana Taurasi, Phooenix Mecury guard - Wednesday September 18The Mercury get ready for their playoff series against the Sparks.