Updated Mar 25, 2013 - 7:51 am
Heidi Klum's new burger ad mimics 'The Graduate'
Heidi Klum has become the new face of Carl's Jr. and Hardee's new Jim Beam Bourbon burger.
According to Yahoo News, Klum is the newest female celebrity to appear in provocative advertisements for CKE Restaurants Inc. Klum's recent predecessors include Paris Hilton, Kim Kardashian and Kate Upton.
The commercial features a parody of the famous film "The Graduate," wherein the 39-year-old supermodel/entrepreneur Klum seduces the young man with her little black dress and, of course, the burger.
"What I like about the commercials is that they're always super sexy, but they also have a lot of humor to them. … Basically I am playing Mrs. Robinson and I am seducing this cute little boy with my burger," she said.
- Brittney Griner, Phoenix Mercury - Thursday May 15Phoenix Mercury center Brittney Griner speaks on WNBA uniform changes and her new memoir.
- Jim Pitman, Mercury General Manager - Thursday February 13How do things look on the business side of the Mercury organization?
- Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury - Thursday January 23Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury, talks about landing the WNBA All-Star Gam
- Russ Pennell/Phoenix Mercury Head Coach - Thursday September 19Discusses playoffs, Mercury's defense, and difference between men's college basketball and women's p
- Diana Taurasi, Phooenix Mecury guard - Wednesday September 18The Mercury get ready for their playoff series against the Sparks.