Updated Mar 28, 2013 - 11:37 am
Criminal failure in Northern Calif.
After they undoubtedly stopped laughing, police in Redding, Calif., are searching for the man who attempted to break into a convenience store after hours.
Or perhaps the clown-pants wearing miscreant was merely attempting vandalism. Whatever he was doing, he failed. That-happpens-in-cartoons levels of fail. And surveillance footage captured it all.
According to KRCR TV, the man tripped an alarm after throwing a rock at the store window.
Fleeing the scene proved to be just as challenging.
- Jim Pitman, Mercury General Manager - Thursday February 13How do things look on the business side of the Mercury organization?
- Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury - Thursday January 23Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury, talks about landing the WNBA All-Star Gam
- Russ Pennell/Phoenix Mercury Head Coach - Thursday September 19Discusses playoffs, Mercury's defense, and difference between men's college basketball and women's p
- Diana Taurasi, Phooenix Mecury guard - Wednesday September 18The Mercury get ready for their playoff series against the Sparks.
- Russ Pennell, Phoenix Mercury Interim head coach - Friday August 9Russ Pennell joins Doug and Chuck to talk about taking over the team.