Updated Apr 12, 2013 - 10:57 am
Diet Coke releases 'Music That Moves' ad featuring Taylor Swift
The "Music That Moves" commercial shows 23-year-old Swift sipping on a Diet Coke while writing the lyrics to her new single "22." Tie-in a few clips of people singing the tune and you have a rather charming advertisement.
Don't expect to see any exploding mirrors or sexy denim shorts, like we showed you last week in the Pepsi's Beyonce commercial.
It's no surprise Taylor had her 26 million Twitter followers be the first to know about her new commercial.
The Diet Coke commercial! Check it out- it airs tonight tonight during Idol. cokeurl.com/nnyh— Taylor Swift (@taylorswift13) April 11, 2013
- Brittney Griner, Phoenix Mercury - Thursday May 15Phoenix Mercury center Brittney Griner speaks on WNBA uniform changes and her new memoir.
- Jim Pitman, Mercury General Manager - Thursday February 13How do things look on the business side of the Mercury organization?
- Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury - Thursday January 23Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury, talks about landing the WNBA All-Star Gam
- Russ Pennell/Phoenix Mercury Head Coach - Thursday September 19Discusses playoffs, Mercury's defense, and difference between men's college basketball and women's p
- Diana Taurasi, Phooenix Mecury guard - Wednesday September 18The Mercury get ready for their playoff series against the Sparks.