Updated Apr 22, 2013 - 5:01 pm
Jennifer Lawrence flubs on stage at GLAAD Awards
The 22-year-old Oscar winning actress got tongue-tied when introducing former US President Bill Clinton, fumbling over his name. But in perfect Lawrence fashion, she played it off with a laugh.
See the photos below of some of the celebrities who attend the event.
- Jim Pitman, Mercury General Manager - Thursday February 13How do things look on the business side of the Mercury organization?
- Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury - Thursday January 23Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury, talks about landing the WNBA All-Star Gam
- Russ Pennell/Phoenix Mercury Head Coach - Thursday September 19Discusses playoffs, Mercury's defense, and difference between men's college basketball and women's p
- Diana Taurasi, Phooenix Mecury guard - Wednesday September 18The Mercury get ready for their playoff series against the Sparks.
- Russ Pennell, Phoenix Mercury Interim head coach - Friday August 9Russ Pennell joins Doug and Chuck to talk about taking over the team.